Hey, guys! My blog got nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award – woohoo!
Thank you, Helen Choo – I am honored to be chosen! I love this little space on the internet where I can share my findings in hope to inspire people eating healthier.
My blog started before I started my practice as a nutrition coach and educator (well, officially). Back in August 2016, I decided to share some thoughts in a blog post about life-changing events that made me realize there aren’t many things in life as important as your health. So I started blogging, learned about WordPress and other cool things like SEO and such. I loved interacting with others, and receiving my first comments!:)
I am deeply passionate about what I do, and still, have a naïve idea of changing the world one step at a time. At the moment, I help female entrepreneurs to get their health back, uncover their inner beauty, strength, and confidence by achieving optimal health.
Since I am a nutrition blogger, I would recommend two things to fellow bloggers:
- Don’t be afraid to be different. You don’t have to use the “smart” words to make a point. Do your research, learn, and share the best content. Add your flavor- personality, quirks, sense of humor – and you are good to go!
- Learn from the best in the industry, and stay professional but friendly. I think it’s important because blogging is very personal yet if you are sloppy and inconsiderate, nobody is going to stick around to read your newest blog post!
Now is my turn! Here are some amazing people I want to nominate:
Food and nutrition:
- All Day I dream about food – for her lick-the-screen-or-die-drooling recipes (all low-carb!)
- Paleopaparazzi – her food ideas, presentation, and photography never seize to amaze me!
- The enchanted cook – I love Veronica for her amazing bulletproof (and not only) recipes).
- Maya always impresses me with her fantastic low-carb recipes.
- Healthful Pursuit – she is the QUEEN of low-carb and keto living, recipes, and approach to health.
Fitness and holistic living
6. Becca Diliberto – for her fantastic and inspiring yoga practice.
7. Kate for adventurous travel and life goals inspiration.
8. Scrubs to sweats blog for her amazing experiences in each country that make me want to hop on a plane right NOW – but first, check out her recipes, fitness and wellness tips.
9. A whole story – Autumn is amazing, and I nominated her for the unique and unordinary, deep and centered relationship with self she shares with the world.
10.The fit fork – for her abundant energy, bad *ssing, and love for movement.
11. Emly Shromm – because she is my favorite energizer bunny!
12. Theportlandgirl – for immense inspiration when it comes to healthier products.
Mindset and business
15. Kate Nelle – for amazing photography and stories.
Congrats to all the nominees and much love to all of you – you make my days and inspire me weekly!
I really wanted to nominate way more people that I could!
If you got nominated, you can continue this by:
1) Mentioning the person who nominated you on your blog
2) Sharing your story – why you started blogging
3) Giving 2 pieces of advice to a new blogger
4) Naming your nominees (15).
5) Comment on each blog you nominated!
Author: Anya Perry
Anya Perry battled boring diets, low energy, and declining health for over 10 years before she found what works. Now, she helps women achieve their dream state of health, fitness, and vitality… without the struggles, battles of miserable diets and yo-yo results. She can’t live without coffee and challenges.