- Do not obsess about your macros or calories. Follow basic guidelines, and the rest will be fine. Calories can be adjusted, focus on the right foods first.
- Focus on positive aspects of everything you do, big and small.
- Drink lots of water! Replenish electrolytes.
- Limit consumption of alcohol, the less you drink the more rapid the results.
- Exercise smart. Remember quality vs quantity. Vary your workouts!
- Stay patient, celebrate small wins, look forward to big ones.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things: reducing the amount of dairy you eat, eliminating food, trying new combos etc.
Get your Low Carb Weight Loss Tracker HERE to do your best in achieving your goals!