Disclaimer for Anya Perry
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers for anyaperry.com:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. anyaperry.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (anyaperry.com), is strictly at your own risk. anyaperry.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Personal information is any information that identifies you or from which your identity could be deduced. We can’t provide you with great content and customer service unless we collect this information. In general, personal information may include your name, shipping address, payment method, billing address, telephone, or fax number. We treat any e-mail address you provide as personal information. We don’t collect or use your Social Security Number for any reason.
Your payment information is provided only to the e-commerce and payment platform that processes your order. No personally-identifiable payment info is stored by us or on our servers. However, it may be saved by the e-commerce platform, depending on whether you choose to save it there or not.
How your information is collected
For the most part, your information is only collected during the purchasing process. Sometimes we may obtain information about you from other public sources or from private sources; for example, website analytics information.
Some personal information may be collected through this website or other internet-based means. We will try to provide you with the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information. We will also try to inform you of the purpose for the collection.
Examples of when information may be collected
Some scenarios when site visitors may provide their personal information include, but are not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling, or otherwise communicating with me.
- Posting a question or comment through this site.
- Registering to attend an event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing lists.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotion.
- Logging into the site, thus requiring a username and/or a password.
- Any other sales-related reason.
You have the right to share or withhold any personally-identifiable information when leaving a review on the site. Reviews will not be edited or removed, but the site owner has the right to remove the content if it is racist, offensive, or otherwise indecent.
Cookies and Tracking User Traffic
Your web browser might allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, which gives you the choice to accept it or not. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing this site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when prompted.
Google Analytics or other domain information may collect information that is not personally identifiable. We use this information only to improve this site and our marketing efforts. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
How your information is used
We use your personal information to provide products and services to you, to administer your account, and to include you in any of my direct marketing activities. If you tell us that you no longer wish to receive information about our products or services, we will remove your information from my mailing list. However, your personal info may be kept for record-keeping purposes.
We don’t disclose your personal information to any third party to enable them to market their products and services.Your information will continue to belong to The Primal Force, LLC and its licensee and assigns, as well as if the company is bought or consolidated with another company.
Disclosure of your personal info
Under certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information:
- When you have consented to the disclosure.
- When the products and services we are providing to you require us to give your information to third parties, your consent will be implied unless you tell us otherwise.
- When it is necessary to collect or to establish the existence of fees or costs.
- If we engage a third party to provide services to us related to your account or case.
- If the information is already publicly known.
- We will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
- In urgent circumstances, we can disclose your information to protect personal safety, the public, or our site.
Links to third party sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We don’t share your personal information with those websites, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those companies.
How your information is secured
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or disclosure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You agree to use caution when submitting personal or private information to me. Please be aware that no method of transmission or electronic storage provides certainty of security.
Among the steps taken to protect your information are:
- Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
- Restricted file access to personal information.
- Internal password and security policies.
- Technological safeguards like security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access.
- When we use third parties to provide related services involving information you supply, we require them to meet appropriate security standards.
Access to your information
You may ask for access to any personal information we have about you. Summary information is available on request. More detailed requests that require archival or other retrieval costs may be subject to normal professional and retrieval fees.
Can I be denied access to my personal information?
Your right to access your personal information is not absolute. We may deny access when:
- Denial of access is required or authorized by law.
- Information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings against you.
- When granting you access would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy.
- To protect our rights and property.
- When the request is frivolous or vexatious.
If we deny your request for access to your info or refuse a request to correct information, we will explain why.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Saturday, May 6th, 2017
· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.